[Histonet] Leica CV5030 and Autostainer XL

JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org
Wed Sep 7 06:24:48 CDT 2011

Hey Kathleen,

We actually have both the CV5030 and Autostainer XL if you want to come
check them out you are welcome to it.  We are located by Ocean City, NJ.
Call me or email me.

Jennifer Thawley HT, ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Shore Memorial Hospital
(609) 653-3940

             kgrobert <@t> rci.rutg
             ers.edu
             histonet-bounces@         "histonet"
             lists.utsouthwest         <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
             ern.edu                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/06/2011 03:44          [Histonet] Leica CV5030 and
             PM                        Autostainer XL

To all,

We got these at auction, and I am currently figuring out a) where to put
them and b) how they go together, and of course there isn't a whole lot of
information in the user manuals about setting these things up.  I know, we
should go to Leica for help, but my boss wants me to try it first.  Would
anybody in NJ happen to have these machines, and if so, may I come take a
look at them?

Thanks so much,
Kathleen Roberts

Principal Lab Technician