[Histonet] HistoTALK at the NSH Convention

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 20:45:48 CDT 2011

Hello again HistoNetters -

As you know HistoTALK will be taping interviews for its Sunday shows this year at the NSH Convention in Cincinnati. I am scheduling interview times now through Wednesday, September 14th. Here are the days and times available at the HistoTALK "mobile studio" -

Friday, September 16th after 6:30 pm (maybe)
Saturday, September 17th from 8 am to 1 pm.
Sunday, September 18th from 11 am to 4 pm.
and
Wednesday, September 21st from 1 pm to 4 pm.

You will find the HistoTALK "studio", OK it's a table, in the Convention Center lobby.

Let me know if you are interested, the day and time and I'll send you the details sheet. If you have been on before and would like to be on again, not a problem.

Remember, your interview is NOT LIVE! It's taped for future broadcast.

Yours,
Dave
www.DavidKemler.info

P.S. If you emailed me about doing an interview and you haven't heard back from me - email me again. Things have a tendency of getting lost in my office.