[Histonet] Automatic H&E stainer with coverslipper (glass)

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Fri Sep 2 07:44:09 CDT 2011

We use the Leica autostainer, bridge & coverslipper. We use the premimum coverslips from Fisher and seldom have any issues with them sticking together (and we're in FL!)

Does anyone have issues with the coverslipper breaking off the "ears" on the grey/black racks?  I have a cupboard "graveyard" for my broken racks.  :o(

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone