[Histonet] Automatic H&E stainer with coverslipper (glass)

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Thu Sep 1 08:14:21 CDT 2011

We currently use the Symphony from Ventana and the Leica with attached glass coverslipper. We are happy with both. We use the Leica to do research and the Symphony to do all routine clinical work.