[Histonet] AUTO: Ramona Nelson is out of the office. (returning 11/01/2011)

Ramona_Nelson <@t> bd.com Ramona_Nelson <@t> bd.com
Fri Oct 28 20:08:28 CDT 2011

   I am out of the office until 11/01/20

Note:  This  is  an  automated  response  to  your message &quo   t;Histonet  Digest,  Vol  95, Issue 33"   AM.

This  is  the  only  notification  you will receive wh   person is away.

IMPORTANT     MESSAGE     FOR     RECIPIENTS     IN    THE
   U.S.A.:
This me   group's  products  or  services     them.  If  this is such a message and you    receiving future advertisements or solicitations f   please    forward    this    e-mail    to   optoutbygroup <@t> bd.com.

Th   for  the  design   proprietary    informatio   attorney-client
privilege  or other confidenti   If you are not a designated recipient, you may not re   or  distribute this message. If you received this in error   notify  the  sender  by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank   you.