[Histonet] antibody who's who?

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Oct 28 14:39:19 CDT 2011

Jason

Look at the images, clone, working conditions, sample concentration and size of the antibodies if all of these conditions are the same, especially if they are showing the same image, then its likely that the antibodies are the same.  If any of those conditions are different then they could be different antibodies.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308-1592
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
www.premierlab.com

Ship to address:

1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jason Madore
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 1:32 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] antibody who's who?

Hello,

We are in the process of testing multiple antibodies against the same
target(s). I can't figure out though if two companies are selling the
same antibody, or rather, as I know they are repackaging and selling
the same antibodies, I can't tell who selling who's antibody. If
anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Jason