[Histonet] Re: Histostar Embedding Station

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Wed Oct 26 16:03:46 CDT 2011

We have two.  One is about ten months old, the other a month and not a problem with either.

Pam Marcum
UAMS

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tim Higgins
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:15 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: Histostar Embedding Station

Hey Jessica,

We have two Histostar's that have been here since March and have not had any
issues with them.  Can't say anything bad about them, yet.

Thanks,

Tim

Subject: [Histonet] Histostar Embedding Station
To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
<Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

Hi Everyone,

Just curious if anyone is using the Histostar Embedding Station? And I am
curious to know how you like/dislike it? We have one and have been using it
for about 4 weeks and are already needing parts.
Thanks,

Jessica Piche-Grocki, HT(ASCP)
Waterbury Hospital