[Histonet] EBER ISH

Sheila Fonner sfonner <@t> labpath.com
Wed Oct 26 11:00:59 CDT 2011

Histonetters,

Is anyone out there using the EBER ISH probes from Ventana on the Ultra
Platform?  I have a few questions.  Did you need to get new software
installed?  Was there any training involved?  And do you have successful
protocols that you are willing to share?

I have asked the questions before, but at the time there was nobody actually
using it.  I know that there were inquiries about the protocols because of
the ASR status and the fact that Ventana cannot give  you any advice.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated since we are wanting to
start it up at our facility.

Thanks,

Sheila

KDL Pathology