[Histonet] processor stopped - help!

William Chappell chapcl <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 18:12:19 CDT 2011

Yes, nothing to worry about here (I am assuming an autotechnicon?).  The first paraffin would have dried and sealed the blocks keeping the tissue just fine, however you are probably right in thinking they did not get enough paraffin infiltration.

Try another hour in the second paraffin.  If you have the time, the full 1 1/2 hours is best.

Will