[Histonet] Trypsin question

Mehlika Faire mehlikafaire <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:42:54 CDT 2011

In my experience with trypsin, the concentration I've used is .05% and .25%. I am not sure how thick or how long your tissues have been fixed-or the type of fixative, but trypsin is really harsh on PFA fixed tissues, so if your tissues are fixed with PFA, I recommend incubating or placed on a slide warmer for atleast an hour. Not sure if you needed the additional info, but just giving you a heads up.
Good luck
-Mehlika