[Histonet] Technovit 9100 New

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:56:31 CDT 2011

What is it you are trying to accomplish with staining? Can you tell us more about your project? I use Acrylosin SOFT Infiltration and Embedding solutions from Dorn and Hart Microedge (just up the road from you in Villa Park) for my thin 5 micron section and Acrylosin HARD for ground sections. Feel free to ask more questions as needed.

Jack

Senior Histologist, BioMimetic Therapeutics
Chairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology