[Histonet] Annexin V IHC staining in mouse xenograft

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Thu Oct 13 09:11:26 CDT 2011

April,

U might want to try FC receptor block, I get mine from Innovex.  The folks
at the NSH IHC Resouce Group may be able to help as well you can sign up
with the group at www.ihcrg.org

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
www.ihctech.net
www.ihcrg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Amos Brooks
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:36 PM
To: awatanabe <@t> tgen.org; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Annexin V IHC staining in mouse xenograft

Hi,
    Have you considered running the antibody through some antibody
purification beads. It isn't really a common histolgy thing to do, but the
process isn't terribly difficult. It really sounds like a dirty antibody is
at fault. It will probably result in a cleaner and more concentrated
antibody. There are some commercially available kits to do this. I believe
Invitrogen carries one and I'm almost sure Chemicon does too.

Amos

Message: 1