[Histonet] Re: Regarding cartilage and bone staining

Kraniofacial Biology kraniofacialbiology <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 14:11:36 CDT 2011

Hello
I would like to ask how many time do you put the mice head in xylene after
series of Ethanol wash in the way of making paraffin block. I also did all
the steps as well, but for embryonic day 17-18, even after observing
clearing in xylene and moving to the several times in Gurr/paraplast I find
the head to be soft and the initial part of head from which we start to cut
is white and when I removed the flecks of wax and touched it was still soft.
I am not getting what to do.
Pathik