[Histonet] "Population Served" compentency requirements

Cathy Crumpton cathy.crumpton <@t> tuality.org
Wed Oct 12 12:24:48 CDT 2011

I was wondering if anyone else was having to come up with a histology department competency with a focus on "population served".  From what I understand it is a Joint Commission requirement for our hospital annual competencies.  We are having a hard time coming up with something because we do not work with the public, just their specimens.  Any ideas???

Cathy Crumpton HT(ASCP), Lead Histotechnician

Tuality Community Hospital

503-681-1292