[Histonet] Difference between Neutral Buffered Formalin 10% and NB formaldehyde 3.7 to 4%

Jenny Vega histotech411 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:03:28 CDT 2011

Thanks. Thank God that the company that supplied the product contacted her
and set her straight by telling her the same information you guys have told
me. I even pointed the chapter from the Frieda Carson's book again, when it
clearly says they are the same thing. Now she understood! Thank God I was
getting frustrated because she did not agreed with me :(.