[Histonet] JOB OPENING

Trombley, Sean strombley <@t> THOCC.ORG
Thu Oct 6 09:08:21 CDT 2011

Hi All,
We are currently searching for a part time person.

The Hospital of Central Connecticut at New Britain General has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Histology Technologist to practice in our full service laboratory which consists of hematology, chemistry, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, histology, anatomic pathology and transfusion service.

Our newly renovated state-of-the-art histology laboratory performs approximately 13,000 surgical cases each year and includes fully automated microtomes and an Immunohistochemistry stainer.  Because our technologists are not responsible for grossing or frozen sectioning, they can fully focus on Histology.

Qualifications:
We are currently seeking flexible service technologists who will be available for flexible scheduling or 20hours/week Monday - Friday between 5:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., with some weekend availability. Requirements include current certification as a Histology Technician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) through the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP).  One year of experience is preferred.

For more information and to apply online, we invite you to visit our website at www.thocc.org<http://www.thocc.org/>.  We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

Thanks
Sean Trombley (BS HTL QIHC ASCP)

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.