[Histonet] Skin punch biopsy

Hughes, Anna anna_hughes <@t> merck.com
Wed Oct 5 14:26:18 CDT 2011

Hi!

I have 2mm skin punch biopsies that I need to process, but it has been a very long time since I have done this and don't really remember the times/station.  These biopsies have been cut in half so they are extremely small - In other words, I am only planning on processing 1/2 of the biopsy punch.  What do you guys recommend for a processing schedule?

Thanks!
Anna Hughes
Anna C. Hughes
Merck & Co., Inc.
anna_hughes <@t> merck.com

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.