[Histonet] RE: Cpt Charge

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Mon Oct 3 12:54:23 CDT 2011

You can now charge per block.

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Anita Buchiane
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 13:24
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Cpt Charge

Can we still only bill 88342 per antibody /per part or has that been changed?
 For instance:  If we do a Calponin and an Actin on 3 blocks from one part do we charge 88342 x 2 or x 6?
I thought I remember reading that it was changed to allow for charging per slide but I can not find the reference.
Thanks

_______________________________________________________________  The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email. _______________________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.