[Histonet] nuclear fast red

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Nov 29 14:22:21 CST 2011

Patsy

It does not go completely in solution we filter prior to staining

Liz

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patsy Ruegg [pruegg <@t> ihctech.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:29 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] nuclear fast red

Is my nuclear fast red powder dead or does it take a long time with heat and
stirring to turn red?  It is pretty old, and one vial says it should be
stored below 0 but has not been.

Cheers,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email  <mailto:pruegg <@t> ihctech.net> pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site  <http://www.ihctech.net> www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.