[Histonet] GLUT-1 antibody

Hoekert, W.E.J. W.E.J.Hoekert <@t> olvg.nl
Tue Nov 29 02:49:19 CST 2011

Hi Sandra,

I am using Neomarkers (Glut 1 Ab-1, polyclonal) on the Benchmark XT.

30' cc1
32' ab incubation
1:50

It works fine.

Willem Hoekert
OLVG Amsterdam
The Netherlands

________________________________

Van: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu namens Diaz, Sandra
Verzonden: za 26-11-2011 0:38
Aan: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Onderwerp: [Histonet] GLUT-1 antibody

We recently purchased Cell Marque's Glut-1 antibody and it is not staining correctly for us.  Does anyone have a working protocol for the Benchmark Ultra?  Or is the antibody from another company work anyone?

Sandra Diaz H.T.
IHC Department, HMFW

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system._______________________________________________