[Histonet] MHC-class 1 antibody

Martha Ward-Pathology mward <@t> wakehealth.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:06:58 CST 2011

Thank you to the people who responded to my inquiry about the IDH1 antibody.   I think we have found one to try.

I have also have a  request for the MHC-Class 1 antibody for muscle biopsies.    Could anyone performing this suggest a vendor.   So far I am coming up with antibodies for frozen tissue but they are looking for an antibody for paraffin embedded tissues.   Any help would be appreciated.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving holiday.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager, Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Dept. of Pathology
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
336-716-2104