[Histonet] CLIA certification for grossing

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:25:31 CST 2011

This links to an article since the language of the regulation is dense, hits the high points. http://laboratory-manager.advanceweb.com/Features/Article-2/The-Grossing-Histotechnologist-in-Surgical-Pathology.aspx

Joelle Weaver MAOM, BA, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver