[Histonet] Chemical Recycling - B/R Instruments(Davide Costanzo) /recycling solvents

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Tue Nov 22 12:05:33 CST 2011

We use the CBG recycling system - we have 1 for formalin and 1 for alcohol and xylene.  They are workhorses and we have had very little issue with them.
Our solvent recycler is run every day - we rotate a week at a time between xylene and alcohol.
Can anyone provide me information on B/R Instruments Pro series recyclers?
> I am considerning them vs. CBG Biotech. I have heard rumors that the B/R
> units throw a lot of heat from the lower boiler and damage the underlying
> flooring. Can anyone confirm this, or any other troubles with their units?
> Thank you

What is the general opinion about recycling ethanol and xylen?  Experiences?
Reasonable volumes?

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.