[Histonet] Chemical Recycling - B/R Instruments

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 11:47:11 CST 2011

My B/R xylene/alcohol recycling unit was placed over a counter and did not cause any damage to it after several years of continuous and reliable usage.
It paid itself in 3 years from savings of xylene that I did not have to buy.
I do not know about the other brand you are asking about, but I do not think it will better than B/R
René J.

--- On Mon, 11/21/11, Davide Costanzo <pathlocums <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

From: Davide Costanzo <pathlocums <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Chemical Recycling - B/R Instruments
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Monday, November 21, 2011, 12:41 PM

Can anyone provide me information on B/R Instruments Pro series recyclers?
I am considerning them vs. CBG Biotech. I have heard rumors that the B/R
units throw a lot of heat from the lower boiler and damage the underlying
flooring. Can anyone confirm this, or any other troubles with their units?
Thank you.

--
*David Costanzo, MHS, PA (ASCP)*
Project Manager