[Histonet] Handling Muscle, Nerves and Renal biopsy specimens

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com
Mon Nov 21 08:54:38 CST 2011

These cases are only scheduled during regular hours M-F.

Nancy

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:34:44 -0500
From: ADESUPO ADESUYI <adesupo2002 <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Handling Muscle, Nerves and Renal biopsy specimens
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

  Hi,

     Please I am wondering if you guys could help me by telling me how you handle specimens like Muscle, Nerve and Renal biopsy after the working hours like may be at night or weekend.

   Thank you all for your usual cooperation.

  Ade.

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.