[Histonet] to cut or not to cut mouse brains

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 17 13:57:29 CST 2011

I'm interested in this answer because this has happened to me - but not always.
I usually cut brains at warmer temps. like -17 or -18 as opposed to -25 and they are usually handled in the same manner before being brought to the lab frozen in OCT.

Andi