[Histonet] H. Pylori - IHC

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Nov 16 16:36:54 CST 2011

We use Ventana's, manufactured by Cell Marque.  Most, if not all, of out
pathologists have opted for this instead of histochemical staining for
HP.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Beth.Fye <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 4:16 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] H. Pylori - IHC

Does anyone have recommendations for a good vendor for H.Pylori  for
IHC?  We have tried many, but our pathologists complain that they are
not specific for H.Pylori and that all gram negative bacteria are
staining.  Currently we are not running this but our pathologists are
interested in it.

Thanks!

Beth A. Fye, CT (ASCP)
Pathology Technical  Manager