[Histonet] RE: 15 years of Histonet

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Tue Nov 15 16:00:22 CST 2011

I didn't think space had a "side" anyway.?.  You're not an egomaniac, You are just really proud of the work you do!
Claire

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Joe Nocito
Sent: Mon 11/14/2011 4:36 PM
To: Morken, Timothy; Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: 15 years of Histonet

Can't agree more. I mean, where would Joe the Toe be without the Histonet?
By the way, just read the reviews from the lecture my buddy Hector and I
gave in Cinci this year. One of the critiques stated that Hector and I are
the biggest egomaniacs this side of space. Wow, I've been called a lot of
things in my life, but an egomaniac? Really? That hurt, right to the core.