[Histonet] Slide and Cassette printing

Janice Mahoney mamawooo <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:02:16 CST 2011

Hi Dana,
We used the slide labels for the Vantage system without any problems for several years.  We labeled at the cutting station and NEVER had a label wash off or smear in about three years.  I highly recommend it.  You will also see a huge gain in productivity elimination double labeling.
Hope all is well with you.  Call me anytime, it would be great to hear form you.
Jan Mahoney
Omaha, NE