[Histonet] Exam Prep

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Sat Nov 12 19:49:47 CST 2011

The NSH has changed the format for the Self-Assessment Series.  It is now
offered on-line.  You can purchase the whole series or individual modules.
 They were selling off the booklets that they had left, but I don't see
them on the website anymore.  There is no CD available.

mequita praet <mdpraet <@t> gmail.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
11/12/2011 06:17 AM

lstadler <@t> cbiolabs.com
cc
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject
[Histonet] Exam Prep

Hi Lyn,
I saw your question on histonet about studying for the ASCP exam. My
suggestion is for you to go to www.nsh.org and order the self assessment
booklets or CD's. If you can afford them get all of them. If not get the
ones you are weakest in. They are great. They have been updated and are
current. A lot of the exam questions come straight from these booklets.
They will be a great addition to your personal library. Study, study,
study
and you will be successful! I have been in this field for over 40 years
and
I have great confidence in you. You have taken great steps toward your
goal
by reaching out to your peers.
I wish you much success.
Meuita Praet, HTL(ASCP)SLS