[Histonet] Histology Manager Needed in Baton Rouge, LA

Brannon Owens brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Nov 11 10:03:31 CST 2011

Allied Search Partners has been retained in the search for a Histology
Supervisor for a Baton Rouge, LA client.

Position Title: Histology Supervisor/Manager

Schedule: Full Time/Permanent

Lab Environment: Private Lab, State of the art Equipment, Family Oriented
Environment

Responsibilities:
-Supervision of 10 histology technicians and 2 lab assistants
-Prioritizes day to day workflow and ensures standards of accuracy, quality,
and turn around times are met
-Adjusts schedules and provides input for assessment or disciplinary action
as needed
Qualifications:
HTL or HT (ASCP) certification required
Previous supervisory, IHC and Special Staining experience preferred
2 years previous supervisory experience preferred
Benefits:
Fully benefited with Medical Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relocation
Assistance, and more to be discussed with the HR manager if phone interview
is requested. We offer a competitive benefit package, including 401K plan.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply:

1. Send Resume to Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com>
2. Salary Expectations
3. Availability for a short phone screen with one of our recruiters

 Be sure to visit our website www.alliedsearchpartners.com to submit your
job search request, refer a friend for a generous bonus, and have your
resume reviewed for free by our career advisors.

--
*If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
respond to this email message with "remove."

Brannon Owens, Recruitment Manager
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823>
Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 106

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com <http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/>

Tell us about your experience with ASP by clicking on this link:
http://ratepoint.com/tellus/82388  <http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/>

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.