[Histonet] Talented Histotech Needed in SC (Near Athens, GA and Asheville, NC)

Melissa Phelan melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Nov 10 15:12:55 CST 2011

MPath Search Partners, a division of Allied Search Partners is currently
looking for a Full Time/Permanent Histotech in Anderson, SC. The lab is just
68 miles Northeast of Athens, GA & 90 miles South of Asheville, NC.

Position Title: Histotechnologist/Histotechnician-This position is a
Permanent position. We are looking for a long term Histotech.

Come join a well team oriented relaxing environment! The lab offers cutting
edge technologies and top-notch equipment. We are looking for a talented
histotech to join a fantastic team!

Shift: Monday-Friday Full Time Permanent

Location & Environment:
Private Pathology Laboratory
Anderson, SC area

Requirements

HT or HTL ASCP preferred
Grossing experience a plus
MOHS experience a plus

Summary of Duties
Cutting, Embedding, Grossing, Staining etc.

To apply:

Please send information to melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com

1. Resume
2. Expected Salary

Thank you!
--
Melissa Phelan, President Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners