[Histonet] Training and Competency Assessment for H&E Slide Review

Janice Mahoney mamawooo <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:10:01 CDT 2011

A great way to do this is by using the results of the Histo QIP from CAP and the NSH.  If you participate you get wonderful study and competency materials to use for routine H&E's special stains and IHC.
Jan Mhaoney
Omaha