[Histonet] Must be Monday...

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Wed Nov 2 16:07:15 CDT 2011

Next Sunday my dear..

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patsy Ruegg
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 17:05
To: 'Breeden, Sara'; Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Must be Monday...

Yea what is up with that all of a sudden my Dako autostainer is an hour behind, it must have switched to the dst when we used to do that and now we do that later, right, so I will have to wait a while for it to catch up, when does that happen now days?

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045