[Histonet] RE: Luciferase IHC

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly <@t> merck.com
Wed Nov 2 09:15:01 CDT 2011

Julie,
Are you looking to stain for firefly luciferase to confirm localization of an optical imaging probe?

That's what I want to do, there are antibodies available from Lifespan and Biovision among others that are purported to work on FFPE sections ....I have yet to try them.

You can check out this article, but they used a UK supplier.

Bioluminescence imaging to monitor bladder cancer cell adhesion in vivo: a new approach to optimize a syngeneic, orthotopic, murine bladder cancer model.

Jurczok A, Fornara P, Söling A.

BJU Int. 2008 Jan;101(1):120-4. Epub 2007 Sep 20.

Brett

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Imaging Research Fellow
Merck & Co., Inc.