[Histonet] Dayton Ohio Histotech Needed

Matthew Chase ChaseM <@t> childrensdayton.org
Wed May 25 10:32:23 CDT 2011

Hey All

A fulltime Histotech position is open at Dayton Children's Hospital in Dayton Ohio.  We are a small hospital.  We have one part time, one full time (that could be you) and myself.  We process about 5000 cases a year, we average about 15-40 blocks a day.  This is Dayton Children's Hospital, good benefits, not a whole lot of stress.  If you're looking for a great place with a great group of people give me a call, or call HR at 937-641-8090 and ask for Dan Krauss. Or just apply online at http://www.childrensdayton.org/cms/careers/index.html

If you want more specifics you can call me at 641-3000 ext 8229.

Please no Headhunters, we are not allowed to use employment agencies, thanks.

Matt Chase

Supervisor of Pathology

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents or files is intended for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and possibly a violation of federal/state law or regulations.

If you received this information in error, please notify The Children's Medical Center of Dayton immediately via telephone at (937) 641-5293, or via electronic mail cmcconfidentiality <@t> childrensdayton.org and promptly destroy the original message. Thank you.