[Histonet] bone marrow biopsy

Diana Martinez-Longoria dmlongoria <@t> ecrmc.org
Wed May 25 07:26:52 CDT 2011

Hello Histoland,

I read on Histonet that some of you guys use EDTA for bone marrow core bx's. I was wondering what is the protocol? It will help us a lot. Thanks in advance!

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.