[Histonet] IHC pos. & neg. control question

Curt Tague c.tague <@t> pathologyarts.com
Fri May 20 14:45:58 CDT 2011

"If an inspector saw that,  you would be on immediate suspension."

This was the last statement from the original post, I chose not to include
it initially but it's just too juicy to keep from everyone else. Having
forwarded several of the responses I think he has come to understand that
it's not necessarily a requirement that will have us on immediate suspension
but rather a preference that, being a private lab, I will gladly provide to
keep the business.

Thanks again everyone and have a good weekend.

Curt