[Histonet] Processing sequence

Roger Brown rbrown <@t> mst.edu
Thu May 19 12:26:24 CDT 2011

Hello Histonet community,

We recently obtained a refurbished Tissue Tek VIP 2000 tissue processor and
now wish to set up a few programs for processing. The operating manual lists
a sequence of fluids, times, and V/P cycles etc. for one generic program. I
wish ask if anyone out there might share a processing sequence that would be
appropriate for processing rat whole skin samples? One item I am
particularly curious about is with which steps (other than wax) should the
V/P cycles be used.

Thank you in advance for reply.

Roger Brown
Professor of Biological Sciences
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Room G13B  Schrenk Hall
400 W. 11th St.
Rolla, MO  65409-1120

E-mail: rbrown <@t> mst.edu