[Histonet] (no subject)

Taylor, Robin Robin.Taylor <@t> prexushealth.com
Thu May 19 08:31:21 CDT 2011

I have a new carbon filter for a Leica Coverslipper Model CV5000 that I ordered by mistake. It is from Mercedes Medical, part #MER440122. It is free to whoever will pay the shipping to your facility.
Thanks,
Robin Taylor HT
Butler Cty Medical Center
3145 Hamilton ason Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45011
513-454-1417

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.