[Histonet] mission project

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Wed May 18 12:11:34 CDT 2011

Last year I was lucky to be a part of a medical mission in Belize. While there I assisted a dermatologist. This year we are looking for an additional derm dr. (maybe one who feels comfortable reading out slides) and a plastic surgeon to expand on the medical part. There are family practice and ER docs who also are part of the team.
On the dental side - there are already numerous dentists and dental techs and hygienists who participate. We also have audiologists and occupational therapists.
Dates for the trips are in the fall near the end of October and beginning of November.
If anybody knows of a dermatologist or plastic surgeon please ask them to contact me.
Belize is a beautiful country and the people are lovely and very friendly. This project is well organized and is well received by Belizeans. Web site is http://www.belizemissionproject.com/main.html

Thanks!

Andi Grantham
U of A, Dept of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
520-626-4415
algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu