[Histonet] Outdating- Embedding Wax and Mounting Media

Rae Staskiewicz raestask <@t> grics.net
Sat May 14 18:48:03 CDT 2011

Now you guys have done it!!! All the QAQC gurus are thinking!!!

Rae Staskiewicz

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Paula Pierce
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:56 PM
To: John Smallwood; Histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Outdating- Embedding Wax and Mounting Media

How funny! You are so right!!!!!

What about the ink on all of those old reports and reference books? Isn't
ink a
dye in solvent?

The best special stains I ever did were back in the day when I made my own
solutions

from dry chemicals that were already 20 to 30 years old.

Paperwork, just a way to decrease productivity!
Paula K. Pierce, HTL(ASCP)HT
President
Excalibur Pathology, Inc.
631 N Broadway