[Histonet] HER2 CAP survey

Lake,Debbie Debbie.Lake <@t> mgh.net
Wed May 11 13:12:06 CDT 2011

Our staining was also light.  I called CAP and they said to leave the
result area blank, mark the bubble for "unable to analyze (11)", and to
write an explanation on the last page. I asked if we could get another
set of slides and she said no.

Debra Lake  MT(ASCP)

Manager Micro, Blood Bank, Pathology

Marion General Hospital

Marion, IN  46952

(765) 662-4648

If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender, delete this e-mail from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.