[Histonet] IHC run print outs

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Wed May 11 11:51:46 CDT 2011

I submit them with the slides, The Dr will put his interpretation and then I keep them with my QA for 2+ years.

Cheryl A. Miller HT(ASCP)cm
Histology/Cytology Prep Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4145 ext. 554

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.