[Histonet] Neuropathology quiz

Katrina Scrivens Katrina.Scrivens <@t> lhsc.on.ca
Tue May 10 14:56:51 CDT 2011

Hi there,
I am wondering if anyone has some quiz questions about the
Neuropathology lab?  I am looking for questions about lab procedures,
staining, etc.

Katrina
LHSC
London, Ontario

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. This information may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return e-mail and destroy original message. Thank you for your cooperation.