[Histonet] Biocare Intelipath

Karen Lahti karen <@t> gateslinger.com
Mon May 9 11:47:22 CDT 2011

Sheila,
I have been a long time Biocare user, as well as many years of experience
with just about every IHC company/instrument on the market today.  I have
had a fair share of "issues" with each.  I  am amazed continuously at the
attention and care I am given from the whole Biocare company. When I call
with even a minor maybe problem, I do feel as if I am their only customer. I
get immediate response.  The IntelliPath instrument does require more tech
time to prepare the slides which I resisted from the very beginning. I have
learned the flexibility this has brought to validation and overall quality
of staining.  The antibodies and detection are exceptional in comparison to
other vendors.  The detection coupled with the instrument enabled our lab to
drastically reduce the cost of each stain and keep a high level of quality
that is reproducible from day to day.

Karen

Karen D. Lahti, HT(ASCP)QIHC, MLT(AMT)
Histology Supervisor