[Histonet] Re: thank you

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Thu May 5 21:27:25 CDT 2011

Amy - Thank you for your kind words and support. The show is new and the bugs
are still being sprayed. The show is actually everyone's show. I encourage
anyone interested in being a guest to contact me. As you can certainly see, I
have folks on who talk on a wide variety of topics. Not too much on the tech
side, for sure. Just a fun late night or early Monday morning show. It's not
meant to be heavy.

In two weeks I will be attending my own state convention in Tampa, FL. I have a
list of speakers who I would love to have as guests on the show. I don't want to
mention their names and put them on the spot - Ada, Skip, Kaye, Jerry - I meant
last names. LOL. I will have the studio equipment set up (Thanks again Sue Clark
and the board) and be doing the interviews right there so attendees can watch
and listen if they want.

Anyway, thanks again Amy. I appreciate your help in getting the word out.

Yours,
Dave

________________________________
From: Amy Farnan <Farnana <@t> nehealth.com>
To: histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Cc: litepath2000 <@t> yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, May 5, 2011 1:15:16 PM
Subject: thank you

Hi David,

Thank you very much! I have to admit I hadn't heard of your show (as I see it is
new).
I went online last night and looked at your page and listened to your first pod
cast.
I have to say its wonderful!! I am the editor of our New York State Newsletter
"Onstage" and I will advertise your show in our next issue. I am sure others
will be interested in your topics as well!

Best of luck to you and thank you again,

Kind Regards,
Amy Farnan
NYSHS Membership Secretary/Newsletter Editor/
Legislative Task Force Chair