AW: [Histonet] sox 11 mantlecell lymphoma erratum

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Thu May 5 10:46:11 CDT 2011

Sorry, I told you the wrong vendor of the antibody. The correct one is Acris
Antibodies. http://m1.acris-antibodies.com/pdf/AP09577PU-N.pdf

Hi all!

I’m looking for a SOX11 IHC-protocol and for feedback on this special
antibody. We want to stain human FFPET and purchased the polyclonal SOX11
antibody from Acris.

My protocol on Benchmark Ultra: CC1 mild, 32 min, 37°C; 1:1000

We found more positivity and nuclear staining than expected (not only in
mantle cell lymphoma, but also in follikular lymphoma and diffuse large cell
lymphoma). Has anyone similar experiences?

Thanks in advance

Gudrun Lang