[Histonet] ASCP Route 2 HT Certification

Rathborne, Toni trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com
Thu May 5 08:12:20 CDT 2011

You could email them. It would not be so time consuming, and then you would have proof of an answer should anything be questioned at a later date. Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Eric Velazquez
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 5:52 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] ASCP Route 2 HT Certification

Thank you for responding. I agree with you that the ASCP would be the best source of information, but unfortunately I spoke with someone who was in charge of reviewing the applications. She was unprofessional and offered little assistance. I will attempt to contact them again, but finding the time to be placed on hold for 30mins while I am at work is difficult. I was hoping someone would know from experience or perhaps someone who is involved with the process would be able to offer some guidance.
-Eric

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Nails, Felton <flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org>wrote:

> Your best answer will come from ASCP so contact them directly. The
> number should be on the application

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Somerset Medical Center
and are intended only for the addressee.  The information contained in this
message is confidential and may contain privileged, confidential,
proprietary and/or trade secret information entitled to protection and/or
exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error
by e-mail or you may call Somerset Medical Center's computer Help Desk
at 908-685-2200, ext. 4050.

Be sure to visit Somerset Medical Center's Web site -
www.somersetmedicalcenter.com - for the most up-to-date news,
event listings, health information and more.