[Histonet] Her/2

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Wed May 4 12:34:59 CDT 2011

Yes, our slides look weak.  I did slides for another hospital and they look weak as well.  I have already contacted the CAP to see if they have received any other complaints.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> "Marcia Funk" <FUNKM <@t> mercyhealth.com> 5/4/2011 12:54 PM >>>
CAP validation Her/2 slides not staining as clear as before.  Is anyone else having any issues ? We use the Ventana system and our daily IHC slides are staining
and controls are working well.  Is there a coating on these slides from CAP ?
Thanks for any help ?
Marcia Funk HT,QIHC

Marcia Funk
Histology Laboratory